Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Might be a relative of Bernie's. Everyone else pay for me !!

Landlords will lose rent. Their mortgages will default and the buyer of them if resold will get screwed. Will trickle down. Others can lose jobs too if the ' Landlord has to bit the bullet.'

Delaying evictions etc. is very generous... But nothing is ever good enough. These fucks on CNN are literally ' encouraging a selloff' tomorrow. Why not? After all what does Jake Tapper give a shit if he is worth 19.8M or 11.9M. And I am sure Don Lemon's tears will be gone when the camera's shut off when he is drinking with all his Republican friends laughing his way to the bank. All those asshats will buy in cheap and get rich..

These liberal media channels are going to cost the little guy more jobs than Trump ever will.

Everyone wants a fucking handout !
I don't have it at hand but mortgage and property taxes are also eligible for deferment. If your income is affected by this quarantine and shutdown then at the very least you won't have to pay mortgage payments on this.

This will be interesting because despite what the sanders crowd would have you believe landlords aren't heartless. Coupled with the ability to defer the mortgage most will understand these folks are temporarily out of work. I'd rather keep a good tenant who is down on their luck especially when they have a job to go back to.

On the other hand people trying to take advantage and going "lol you can't evict me bro" are in for a rude awakening when this lifts. Landlords have long memories. Land lords will often not go through official eviction proceedings but if someone were to use this situation to pull some shit then you can be damn sure that eviction is going on your record.