Thread: COVID19

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Any members hitting Port A for Spring Break this weekend, hit me up. We can have a few drinks. I hear salt is a virus deterrent. Plenty salty air in Port A.
    Enjoy the ' Holiday' and the salt. I am not sure if there is any merit to the salt thing but I can say in Europe some countries have salt caves in the Thermas and they are full now. I have been to one and all I can say is I think they say one hour in the salt cave is equal to breathing the salt in the air at the beach for I think a month. My lungs never felt so clear and never did I feel so good and relaxed. Perhaps since this virus effects the respiratory system there is some merit to what you say. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Scoop Kosher Cowboy. Roving sex addict reports from the battle field. Good info and I agree!! All fuking horseshit media blowing it out. Killing mortgage rates too!!
    I thread the needle on that trip for sure. No one knows for sure but I felt the clubs will soon close ( some have, in Switzerland too) so why not get my last lickings in because if this four year dream life comes to a halt and I think will be three months minimum, girls all scrambling home if they can but are broke. If they are not out this week they'll get stuck as RO and BG will soon close their borders. I can't save them all, never give money to them but did fly one home and than broke my own protocol and sent her enough Euros to last her a month in her poverty stricken country.... Very tough times there and she truly needs help; and it is real over there but here?

Full blown media causing this panic. Just got back from HEB ( you know the one) and everything is gone, the sky is falling ! Sex addict is right, I am looking in to London as a POE now or might have to just go to Colombia or Panama the next few months for fun and ride this storm out.

On the bright side; in 30 years of doing this in the USA I have NEVER seen such deals and bargains out there and girls working for up to 33% ( some more) off their ' advertised rates'. Great times guys, if willing to play ball it's never been so modestly and well priced..

Have fun all. I know I will. Just not sure where to go yet...
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 03-14-2020 at 11:07 AM.