Thread: Anyone out there?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.myaa210 View Post
    Hello love
    Thank you for the kind advice. I’m sorry but what gave you the impression I was with a pimp or agency? I’m INDEPENDENT and came out here thinking I would make money.
    But now I’m leaving in debt. So thank you guys for taking a minute to read my stuff.
    Btw..I’m on p411 and have many reviews on eccie.
    “Proud of my fees” meaning? I charge 300hr at home and add 60 when I travel. Am I not supposed to be proud? I came to Vegas for a good time and to make new hobby related friends to no avail.
    Genuinely appreciate the feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason the rate is raised is because traveling is not free. And if I wanted to make my base rate, I would just stay at home.
    Yes I understand your reasons for raising your rates when you travel. You have to understand there are so many choices in Vegas I see a local lady who is half your price so I would have no desire to spend twice as much money to see you. I’m sure your a great time but business is business. If I decided to spend $360 I Would just spend that on my regular lady. I’m a loyal guy and I don’t forget her generosity and when I can return the favor I do. She has earned it. Most locals have ladies they see who have similar deals. Your only hope is if someone from your home town sees your ad and wants to see you. If your $60 cheaper at home then he might wait to see you when he returns home and try someone else. Unfortunately Vegas is a hard place to be successful unless you visit often or have an extensive menu. Your probably best just playing at home unless some of your clients are going to be in Vegas when you are here. Just enjoy Vegas for what it is. I’m sorry things didn’t go well for you. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Goodguy_69; 03-07-2020 at 12:54 AM.