Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Taylor

Anyone else that prepaid for Taylor Madison’s Austin trip have a feeling she’s not coming? I understood the extenuating circumstances in December, but this is the third time she’s not been in Austin as advertised since then. And in December she stated she was low on Cash from car trouble, but has since gone to Vegas and New Orleans ahead of Austin. Just a bit worried about getting shafted.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Why would you EVER pre pay a provider?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Have you contacted her directly to discuss this with her? If she's pushed her tour date back three times, then I think you deserve a refund.

I'm personally new to touring and where I travel to is determined by many factors. I know that for me, taking deposits shows me how much genuine interest there is in me and whether it's worth my time to go. If I'm unable to follow through with my commitment to the gentleman, then it's on me to rectify the situation. I personally don't think it's right to hang onto a deposit you made months prior for a session that ostensibly isn't happening any time soon. Some providers on here might shade me for this but I do think there are some instances where refunding a deposit is not only appropriate but the right thing to do.

With all that said, life does happen. There could be any number of reasons that she hasn't made it to Austin yet and she may not know how to tell you that. From our end, when things come up it can feel like no answer we give will be sufficient, so I can understand if she hasn't openly communicated the hold up.

I think that if she has taken your deposit and is unable to honor her commitment, she shouldn't keep it. Your deposits that you take for your tours are intended to cover your expenses while on tour. That is the entire point of taking deposits from out of town.

As a bi girl who sometimes sees other providers myself, I have made the mistake of paying a deposit before a date and time were settled on and have learned my lesson from that.
    Last edited by BrianneBanks; 02-11-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Indeed I have tried talking to her about it and now receive no reply. I was curious if anyone else had the same luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    never prepay, ever.

Youll do yourself a service if you just write it off and move on, i know its tough to admit but you got scammed in the oldest way.
    Its admirable that you trust people but you should stop.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Make that a Big Plus ONE. +1

Many of our local ladies have much more to offer than the parade of gals dropping in and then leaving.

Austin Ladies Totally Rock.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I said it before. If you don't ever want to hear back from a woman lend her (or prepay her in case of providers) money.
    Best way to get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Why would you EVER pre pay a provider?
    Thread drift alert: I’ve done it several times. Usually to help a provider over a rough spot. Only been burned once … might have been just as well. Those grapes were probably sour, anyway.

Whenever you lend money to someone … regardless of both parties’ intentions … there is a risk. If you cannot deal with it … financially and emotionally … don’t do it. But if someone does it … I don’t think it calls automagically for criticism. We are all adults … making choices … selections. and often roundly criticized … guess that is just the hobby for you … and me.
    Last edited by dodger; 03-01-2020 at 10:02 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
    I said it before. If you don't ever want to hear back from a woman lend her (or prepay her in case of providers) money.
    Best way to get rid of them.
    Is this a twist on Rita Rudner’s joke about the best way to get rid of a man? “Hold his hands. Look into his eyes. Say ‘I love you. I want to have your children’. Sometimes they leave skid marks.”
    Last edited by dodger; 03-01-2020 at 10:00 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Never lend or gamble what you cannot afford to lose.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Assuming she didn't come back? Shame,

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I never ever explicitly prepay. I don't do those dumb "deposits" either. That said I have given loans to providers before and my policy is I have done so in small enough increments that I wouldn't mind losing it. I also only do so with regulars and make it perfectly clear that not repaying what's owed or honoring agreements will cost way, way more.

I have been disappointed precisely twice. Once she was just a train wreck in general so I can't take it personally. And with one the small amount of money she gained has likely cost her about... six thousand dollars in lost appointment money so far.

Verified Companion Companion
    Contact your bank and charge back on it.

Retired Companion

OP, you have two choices...

1. Accept the loss (since she's no longer to replying to you)
    2. File a chargeback with your bank

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast