• not sure never happened

8 8.42%
  • yes

64 67.37%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: poll is squirting sexy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Squire, Risn,

I agree with you. I have only experienced it with one lady, (but multiple times), and I find the experience very pleasant.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    The CDC recommends shaving beards to help combat the spread of Wuhan Flu; sorry, Dodger.

Article
    The articles that I saw recommended shaving full beards down to a goatee so that face masks would seal better. This was from a guideline issued years ago and not specific to Covid-19. The CDC isn't recommending face masks in the general population so far.

I didn’t think I was capable of it, until the day I rode a Symbian!! Hell! I did not know if I was squirting or just peed myself. Honestly, it was one the most intense full body orgasms I had ever had. I was totally out of control of my own body! Then I had some strange fleeting thoughts that there might be something a bit off about myself that only a machine could make me O to the point of squirting!! It’s only happened during sex two or three times, tops.
    I was actually gifted a Symbian, recently too! Ohhhhhmygawwwd, It’s amazing and highly erotic with a partner. Muah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3