Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
I understand and respect that each person has their own opinion on reviews. And, I appreciate that OH2 respects a provider’s preference on this. Which is the main reason I joined. I am also well aware that there are guys who will not see a lady who is not reviewed. And, they have that right.

I have a no review policy because personally I don’t like how graphic they are. And, I feel our time BCD is personal, private and between consenting adults where discretion paramount. And, each encounter is as unique as the individuals who are enjoying that experience ;) I would also add, that I pursue a career and have family and friends beyond this realm. Just like most everyone one else in the RW :)

Now with all of that noted, I am okay with a testimonial or even being vouched for. And, when a guys asks about my lack of reviews (which rarely happens) I simply let him know there is no negative information out there on me either. I also offer a “CatFish” clause, that allows the gent to politely bow out should he feel that is the case with me. Though no one has ever done that :-)

So, that is my opinion for me. I understand and respect that other ladies appreciate and want reviews. The beauty of OH2 is that each provider decides for herself :) Thank you CK!
Great answer. I can see plenty of reasons why some would want reviews when building a reputation, so to speak. But there are also plenty of obvious negatives.