Strip clubs are a really good way to test your ability to read people. I’m usually pretty good at it but have dropped a wad of cash for nothing more times than I can count. You go there for the game, not the prize. I usually get the prize, but that’s not why I’m there. Too many sure things on the board where you’re not cramped and don’t have to be quiet. That said, getting laid in VIP is a rush.

The LS is probably the easiest place to start. Many of the girls will start playing with your Johnson as soon as they sit down. Usually, they’re sending a not so subtle message but occasionally, you’re the mark and they’re the hustle. Remember that reading people is a two way street and they’re professionals:)

My latest approach is to get their number for OTC. If they do that, your odds of getting happy ITC increase dramatically. Depending on my mood, I might play the code word “have fun” game or I might be more direct. I’d really like to fuck you direct :)

Whatever you do, don’t solicit. Don’t ever say how much for a bj in VIP. Best case scenario she walks away and tells the girls to avoid. Worst case, she’s undercover. Medium case the bouncers help you to your car.

Allocate a budget. Put that much cash in your pocket and play the game. Leave your plastic in the car or even better at home. Just like Vegas, don’t bring more than you want to give away because they’re job is to separate you from every dollar you have. And some of them are really good at it. Really good.