Thread: Why do most ladies have a no review policy?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Without reading any previous responses, I'll give my reasoning. It's fairly simple, I am a very YMMV kind of lady. While I have never been told an experience with me is lackluster in any way, I do believe that I match energies and my performance is comfort based. Thankfully, I have had only the most amazing suitors in my company (I work very hard to ensure of this) so I would say my performance would be consistent across the board. With that being said, I am not an a la carte menu. You should not pick and chose or demand or expect anything of me, especially based off of someone else's experience with me. To me, it ruins the experience completely to come in with any expectation other than that of having a wonderful time.

After reading some responses.
    1. Guys can
    talk about it in the mens lounge regardless of your policy so how would having a no review policy be a way around having to provide quality service? *rolls eyes*
    2. James a man after my own heart, forever yours!
    3.Ki2 interesting! Ladies change their rates all the time. As well they should whenever they see fit. It'd be silly to think that past/present/future rates are a reflection of their worth at any point in time. Rates change with supply, demand and necessity or lack there of. While my rates have been the same since I first started many moons ago, when you so graciously welcomed me into this hobby, we can all admit I am a great deal easier on the eyes these days (and the scale) that, plus, my level of service has not waivered even a smidge. I keep them the same because it's what I'm comfortable with and it keeps me seeing the kind of gentleman I truly enjoy spending time with.

I honestly do not mind testimonials either. I am not interested in play by play graphic details. It's not my thing for the reasons listed above, but also because I feel like most reviews are inflated for clout. I was never for the guys in school bragging about how many girls they banged or how big their junk is.

Xo
    Last edited by CubanAva; 02-27-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter