Cali1969: lighten up. I think knottyman was just making a joke. And it WAS pretty funny. I had a chuckle at least. But no reason to get butthurt, everything here should be taken lighthearted.

To answer your question; I’ll agree with other responses that we all like different things. However, my personal opinion is Premier25 is the best I’ve ever had. In the hobby or out.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26226-Premier25

Her body is fucking flawlesss...on point. Tiny girl with big ass natural titties and a great ass. And she has a very pretty face. Beyond the aesthetics, this girl will rock your fucking world. She is down for anything. All the acronyms except bbfs. All of them. She’s a switch but prefers the Dom role and will take control and devour you, but if you want her to play the innocent sub she is more than willing. There is no IOP. She enjoys every session to the fullest and cums like a machine gun. She always on time, freshly showered and in a sexy ass outfit (she has a lot of them). She’s into chicks and 3ways are always available.

That’s my answer and I’m sticking to it. She’s Dallas based but comes to Austin from time to time. Enjoy.