Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I've thought this. I've also thought that gents don't think so clearly when they are so horney. I have many who apologize after the session for asking me for bbfs, saying that's something they would never do. Does the little head have that much power?

I am just one who likes to push boundaries in the rw. Hobby world I do all I can and my main goal is to stay safe.
Case in point, right there. In hobbyverse, the consequences of not maintaining boundaries can cost us EVERYTHING. In the RW, there's a lot more leniency because the consequences aren't a constant thing in our heads.

It's not that the little head has that much power, it's that men do not have certain topics crammed down their throats from early ages like women do. So regulating their emotions and controlling their behavior while horny does not come easily, because they are not taught to do so, whereas women are taught to be CONSTANTLY aware of things like that.

Societal shifts are making it more common for men to be taught what women are taught, but it will be years before we see the fruits of that labor. In the meantime, all we as providers can do is stick to our guns, maintain our boundaries, and educate anyone who is open to listening.