Great post/question twiggy! Cool question that isn't just the same old trite filler prose that we see everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
I sometimes find myself getting too personal. Really treating them like someone I’m with and have known.
I recall one situation where he stated “this feels too much like couple sh*t”. Which made me really feel as if I need to be “cold” and straight to business.
All I can say is .......... WOW Really?! Talk about one fucked up dude.

No don't be cold. Be exactly the way you described yourself elsewhere throughout the thread. That's perfect.

I haven’t found a happy medium where I’m not too friendly but not too cold.
No such thing as too friendly or too GFE, baby. The only thing you could do in my book is be "too cold".

Is there truly a such thing as too much?
Nope. Apparently from what you said there are some weird guys who for whatever reason don't like it. That's the same deal as some guys won't like that a girl has X or Y or Z feature or attitude, and vice versa. That's something the person should research either through reviews or just during the text and call exchanges.

I like to talk, laugh, joke, snuggle ��. All that good stuff. Yet I’m getting men who just want me naked soon as they see me.
This is definitely odd if it's happening a lot. I'm sure there are guys who want the "naked part fast" and very little GFE but that just seems fucking weird to me (especially if you're encountering it that often).

Honestly you seem super sweet, nurturing, and genuinely enjoy what you do, but somehow you are attracting the male scum of the hobby? I do not mean that as an insult to you btw. No way no way. I'm baffled is all.

They would be the guys which most girls loathe. These are the men whom are loathed in the hobbyverse and RW alike. Chauvinists, misogynists, and guys who just want a "cum recepticle" (i.e. virtually *any* girl whom they can then use to abuse one of, or all, three of a specific orifice).

Do clients exist that want more?
Absolutely. Without a doubt. Most do. Keep being you. The authentic you. Don't change it.

I wish you all the best! Good luck!