I think you are describing something that many but not all guys have an interest in. I have many people that I work with that have become both business associates and personal friends. We are able to separate a business adventure and guys just hanging out for the evening.

Woman that act as you have described are not only gfe for me but this type is what keeps me as a regular friend. Being ok to send a random text that says “have a good day” or a text saying similar to me, an occasional meet up for happy hour, me helping you change a flat tire, just being ok to have a friend but also a business partner is kind of cool. You just have to make sure you understand what it is and make sure that a certain part still is and always will be business.

This certainly is not what everyone wants but it certainly is a good thing for some guys. Just be honest and find the balance. Those of you that know me understand it can be fun.

Not everyone’s opinion but certainly mine and I think your ok with your thoughts.