Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
It would be no different than some man writing a review that has/gives some of the same information. Unless he doesn't want to write anything that is understandable.
Plus, new guys have a better chance with a board presents as a way to gauge his personality.
He doesn't necessarily have to write a time or date, popping on and thanking her for a session would suffice, that would be nice.
I can relate to her feelings that she is being accused or getting the 3rd degree about NOT sending in the vouch.
Hence my statement's utilization of the term "hesitate" as opposed to one with a stronger connotation of disagreement. I too can relate to receiving flak for issues involving vouches, as can virtually every lady on OH2 that has had them requested of her. Oft times, we as a community forget how spoiled we have been in past years, and neglect to take into consideration that with the changes that occurred in 2019, our admin staff were/are exponentially busier than they had been prior to the cursed STA-bill-pair's passing, what with the forum page itself and the regular waves of new registrations as more people find their way here.

Hell, there are a couple of providers I referred to the page who took literal MONTHS to have their status changed to Verified Companion, despite several vouches being sent in by myself, multiple hobbyists, and even other providers these ladies were introduced to. Patience truly is a virtue, and one that should be observed much more closely than it has been of late.