Thread: MixxedChick222: Absolute waste of time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MixxedChick222: Absolute waste of time

Companion's Handle: MixxedChick222
    Date of Visit: 01/31/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text PM
    Phone Number: N/A
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-MixxedChick22
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Drama & Time Wasted
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s-30s
    Hair Color and Length: Medium
    Smoking Status: Smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Looks like Ad pictures
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    See ROS on this one, way too much to fit on here.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for your review!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    You're a bad idea but I like bad ideas

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Thanks for the alert. What a mess.

Thank you for the intel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: HIDE tags added for ROS privacy.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Per policy since no intimate activities took place to BE reviewed, moved to Coed for further discussion and response by subject companion, if desired. Permanent redirect left in Reviews. Thanks. -- FIH/staff

Oh, to clarify, OP, you did or did not hand her $220 for a 1-hour session that never took place? Confused.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m going to buckle up. I think this thread may be a very bumpy ride.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hmmmm so when did you pay me $220.?? 🤔🤔 I'll Wait!!!!
    Even after I left u were texting me telling me how u just wanted to chill bro in my room. For someone who chimed in on the $12 whack ass Sangria wine on ice. Why didnt you mention the whole damn meal and several rounds of drinks you boughht for the chick you didnt even come to see... Or did you??? SMH..
    You def told the one sided story I didn't even think u would waste ur time with. Because this MixxedChick definately wasted my time on yo ass, TxGuy210....For the record, i bought my own tequila shot... Yes OURHOME2; A CHICK HAD A OPPORTUNITY TO CHARGE IT TO THE GAME "LITERALLY" LOL... AND STILL HANDLED MY OWN. This review is not based on facts. Solely on the premises that you stated you paid me. You and I both know I didn't even want your money bro. Yes; you offered it, but your personality and demeanor and you can move around with that s*** your money wasn't even worth it to me that's how bad that situation went.
    You also forgot to input how you kept asking me to come back into my room and just chill. this review was based on a bitter man because he wanted the pussy and didn't get it.

TxGuy210 is and was the person that capitalized on his fuck up and this review was his way of flipping the script..to make himself feel better.# Narcissism

P.s. Now i could have attached your messages you sent asking to come up etc.... But I am unlike you!

Kamilah

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Just for the record, revealing private communications/posting screenshots of such publicly is a violation of core rules and would not have been allowed.

At any rate, both sides have spoken, so per policy, topic is done. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-04-2020 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Early morning typo