Let me first point out that the ONLY thing I don’t agree with is you wanting her to quit. When you decide to be with someone in this business you have to accept them as they are. I know deep inside you only asked her if you could see other providers as an effort to get her attention. To try to see if she cares and to try to get her to see where you are coming from about wanting her to quit the hobby. But none of that will work because she is selfish and doesn’t care.

Everyone so far is giving you great advice about dumping her ass. I just want to point out as a provider that we DON’T have to lie to anyone. Lying is NOT part of the job. She’s just saying that to keep you blinded. I personally try to be as honest as possible. If you are a true professional you know how to give men a “Girlfriend experience” without making them think you are in love with them and letting them fall in love with you. There’s lines that shouldn’t be crossed and if she’s letting those lines be crossed just to get what she wants then she isn’t a professional and she definitely doesn’t love you nor does she want a future with you.

Overall I will say this. She’s a selfish manipulative pos that doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She shows you her true self daily so you know exactly who she is. If she even cared (not even loved) about you she wouldn’t hurt you constantly and intentionally like she’s doing. She wouldn’t give discounts to anyone for any reason, she wouldn’t even think about seeing civie men or cross the line by telling clients that she loves them.

If she loved you she would respect what you guys have. She would keep her sessions 100% professional. She wouldn’t give away her time to random men. She wouldn’t manipulate and steal from men. She wouldn’t string them along just to get money out of them. Most importantly, she would be willing to sit down and have a conversation and listen to your concerns and try to figure out the best way to fix the relationship.

BUT she won’t because she doesn’t love you. It’s best to just move on. Be selfish. Fuck that selfish b**** she will never change.

Take care of YOU.

I really hope you listen to these people and make the right choice. If you do, I’ll be in SA this month so hopefully I’ll get to meet you ;)

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerboner View Post
Thanks to everyone for their two cents. I’ve know for a long time what an idiot I was lol. I put this out there so I could be called an idiot. It’s something I needed to hear. I haven’t had anyone else to talk to about it but her. And, well.. she isn’t.. objective about any of this lol. I needed to put it out there so I won’t continue to make the same mistake. And maybe along the way, somebody will be able to learn from my mistakes.
George, you’re absolutely right about her exit plan. To be honest with you, I knew it a while back, but I couldn’t admit it to myself until I realized her entire home was decorated in things from the new guy. It took me back to the beginning when I would get her gifts and she would proudly display them. Her fella at the time would object and put them away. She would then laugh to me how she would make him physically go get them and put them back out.
CoverMe, you got lucky the women were able to put a stop to crossing a line. In the begging of her and I, she would openly tell clients she loved them and think nothing of them telling her the same. When I objected to this, it morphed into telling each other things they love about one another. And let me say, she is a highly respected woman in the hobby. I’m guessing that most of y’all would never, in a million years be able to guess who she is. She is from a great family, college educated and crazy intelligent. She has no objections to knowing these guys are in love with her. It’s so obvious when they text her first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, and all day everyday for months. She has no objections to them admitting that they are leaving their wives and kids. She had one guy give her 10k and another guy gave her around 6k, and she ghosted both of them without providing the services. And, not only are these guys not mad about it, they still contact her from time to time trying to figure out what they did wrong and what they can do to see her again! And these aren’t rich guys she is doing this to.
She is really good at manipulating. She reminds me of a charismatic cult leader. She is able to manipulate everyone around her. And she will carry on and on about how important honesty is, yet she lies to everyone in her life. When I would point this out, she would just claim that she has to lie to everyone and that didn’t make her a liar.
For the life of me, I don’t know why she kept me around as long as she did. Like an idiot, I fell in love with her and her kids. And anytime the sugar would start turning to shit , and I would try to end things, she would use them to lure me back in. In all of this, I will miss the hell out of them. But, what do you do??
Chili pepper, you have made me an offer I can’t refuse! Give me a little time to get my head on straight, then I’ll let you show me how easy it is to forget her!
Anyway, this will be He last post from me about any of this. It’s time for me to move on. I’ve admitted to the community what an idiot I am lol.
Thanks again everyone .
Now let’s get our fuck on!!
- - - Updated - - -

Let me first point out that the ONLY thing I don’t agree with is you wanting her to quit. When you decide to be with someone in this business you have to accept them as they are. I know deep inside you only asked her if you could see other providers as an effort to get her attention. To try to see if she cares and to try to get her to see where you are coming from about wanting her to quit the hobby. But none of that will work because she is selfish and doesn’t care.

Everyone so far is giving you great advice about dumping her ass. I just want to point out as a provider that we DON’T have to lie to anyone. Lying is NOT part of the job. She’s just saying that to keep you blinded. I personally try to be as honest as possible. If you are a true professional you know how to give men a “Girlfriend experience” without making them think you are in love with them and letting them fall in love with you. There’s lines that shouldn’t be crossed and if she’s letting those lines be crossed just to get what she wants then she isn’t a professional and she definitely doesn’t love you nor does she want a future with you.

Overall I will say this. She’s a selfish manipulative pos that doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She shows you her true self daily so you know exactly who she is. If she even cared (not even loved) about you she wouldn’t hurt you constantly and intentionally like she’s doing. She wouldn’t give discounts to anyone for any reason, she wouldn’t even think about seeing civie men or cross the line by telling clients that she loves them.

If she loved you she would respect what you guys have. She would keep her sessions 100% professional. She wouldn’t give away her time to random men. She wouldn’t manipulate and steal from men. She wouldn’t string them along just to get money out of them. Most importantly, she would be willing to sit down and have a conversation and listen to your concerns and try to figure out the best way to fix the relationship.

BUT she won’t because she doesn’t love you. It’s best to just move on. Be selfish. Fuck that selfish b**** she will never change.

Take care of YOU.

I really hope you listen to these people and make the right choice. If you do, I’ll be in SA this month so hopefully I’ll get to meet you ;)

Good luck!

Thanks to everyone for their two cents. I’ve know for a long time what an idiot I was lol. I put this out there so I could be called an idiot. It’s something I needed to hear. I haven’t had anyone else to talk to about it but her. And, well.. she isn’t.. objective about any of this lol. I needed to put it out there so I won’t continue to make the same mistake. And maybe along the way, somebody will be able to learn from my mistakes.
George, you’re absolutely right about her exit plan. To be honest with you, I knew it a while back, but I couldn’t admit it to myself until I realized her entire home was decorated in things from the new guy. It took me back to the beginning when I would get her gifts and she would proudly display them. Her fella at the time would object and put them away. She would then laugh to me how she would make him physically go get them and put them back out.
CoverMe, you got lucky the women were able to put a stop to crossing a line. In the begging of her and I, she would openly tell clients she loved them and think nothing of them telling her the same. When I objected to this, it morphed into telling each other things they love about one another. And let me say, she is a highly respected woman in the hobby. I’m guessing that most of y’all would never, in a million years be able to guess who she is. She is from a great family, college educated and crazy intelligent. She has no objections to knowing these guys are in love with her. It’s so obvious when they text her first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, and all day everyday for months. She has no objections to them admitting that they are leaving their wives and kids. She had one guy give her 10k and another guy gave her around 6k, and she ghosted both of them without providing the services. And, not only are these guys not mad about it, they still contact her from time to time trying to figure out what they did wrong and what they can do to see her again! And these aren’t rich guys she is doing this to.
She is really good at manipulating. She reminds me of a charismatic cult leader. She is able to manipulate everyone around her. And she will carry on and on about how important honesty is, yet she lies to everyone in her life. When I would point this out, she would just claim that she has to lie to everyone and that didn’t make her a liar.
For the life of me, I don’t know why she kept me around as long as she did. Like an idiot, I fell in love with her and her kids. And anytime the sugar would start turning to shit , and I would try to end things, she would use them to lure me back in. In all of this, I will miss the hell out of them. But, what do you do??
Chili pepper, you have made me an offer I can’t refuse! Give me a little time to get my head on straight, then I’ll let you show me how easy it is to forget her!
Anyway, this will be He last post from me about any of this. It’s time for me to move on. I’ve admitted to the community what an idiot I am lol.
Thanks again everyone .
- - - Updated - - -

Take care of YOU.

Good luck!

Thanks again everyone .