Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
@ R2TO2, I like what you are doing with your signature line and the links to your reviews. I need to write some more reviews but writing them, then posting them in the LR, then RTM them to management asking that they be moved is like extracting teeth. It's a lot of work. I wish it were not so dificult but it is what it is. I appreciate you brothers that put in the work. I try to chime in on review threads on ladies I have seen and share some intel.
Thanks Doc. I plan on updating to more recent reviews as I do them. I’m pretty understanding. The only No reviews I do is if I have been ripped off, lied to, or if safety is an issue. That’s why I have the “Ask me option” as well. If I have given positive feedback, then something changes, it’s better to avoid the drama and WK responses by answering in PM’s or my email. Unfortunately there are some I have given high marks to that I won’t recommend anymore.

Now back to the topic at hand. I have had some wonderful experiences with younger ladies in their early to mid 20’s lately, so there are some who genuinely seem to love entertaining us older gentleman and love cuddling and talking afterwards. Generally though, I see 30 plus though. But age is not a definitive factor when it comes to being a true Courtesan. I know a 43 year old that just doesn’t get it and lays there like a dead fish. I met 2 younger ladies in their early 20’s this past weekend that blew me away. I’ll always gravitate to my older ladies, however. After all, like the song says: Older Women, Are Beautiful Lovers.