So after a very long day, I decided to treat myself and go see Mia. She is everything she has been described to be. Nice large natural breasts, thick girl, nice booty and her pussy tasted great. She is also a real sweetheart. Her eyes, the real ones, seem to be a green or maybe it was the light, but she had this devilish look in her eyes and I knew we were going to have a good time. The table shower was short but nice, she asks what you want, I told her light TUMA and play, which she got me revved up and ready to go. Too bad the little soldier didn’t want to play after we got back to the room, but bless her heart, she was trying to get him to work. As we get older, I think that happens to us every now and again.

I like Mia, she is everything everyone has said she is, but for me, she is too passive. I thought getting a girl who spoke English would be great, but I think I may like it better when they don’t speak English and they just go at it trying to please me. I am getting to the point where it is just as much about the mental as it is about the physical. Anyhow, sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s bad and sometimes, it’s just ok. I am enjoying trying out all the flavors, that is for sure. Maybe next time I will be able to get ahold of Bella or just go see ShaSha