Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Providers wanting a deposit or full payment upfront

Verified Companion Companion Bombshell's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilfieldtrash View Post
    I recently have been trying to see Zamora queen. However she is expecting me to front her the money through Venmo or PayPal and she says the reason is because the police activity is really high right now and she doesn’t want a cash exchange but she’s winning the money upfront and then she will schedule the appointment and there is also a couple other ladies wanting a deposit in my opinion this business is so lucrative why would anybody trust a lady to send her the money upfront regardless of her reputation
    Every lady that you are trying to meet should ask YOU! to pay her in advance and the full amount any via she has, to avoid the story ( I left my wallet in my vehicle be right back or any other excuse that you might use)and bailout without paying even for the room,

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

We all have choices. You have a choice of where you spend your money. How she runs her business is her choice.

Don't like how she wants to be paid? Move on a pay someone else.

Easy.
    Agree!! It really is that easy to move on to the next one that you are comfortable with. There is something for everyone on here that suits your own individual needs and interests.
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

Verified Companion Companion Sweetaskandibbw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    What was the point of the thread tho. I never pay a deposit upfront and avoid ladies that ask. Ladies are allowed to ask and you’re allowed to decline, this thread isn’t really necessary.
    Agree with you! Thank you!!!!!
    [CENTER]
    🦄🦄Sweet Kandi the BBW🦄🦄
    https://onlyfans.com/kandibbw
    ⭐⭐⭐BIG Booty⭐⭐⭐
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    ⭐P199444⭐
    ⭐ TRYST⭐

📢SCREENING IS A MUST FOR EVERYONE📢

*My Rates include MSOG GREEK GFE BBBJ DATY MASSAGE COF CIM COT COA FACE SITTING RIMMING FOOT WORSHIP BOOTY WORSHIP SS

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    What was the point of the thread tho. I never pay a deposit upfront and avoid ladies that ask. Ladies are allowed to ask and you’re allowed to decline, this thread isn’t really necessary.
    I get deposit for outcalls wirh gents who are screened differently and don't have at least 2 well seasoned references who can vouch. I don't have time to run Houston roads for nothing!!!

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Companion (RIP)
    All I see here is a guy whining and trying to slander a perfectly good providers name because he doesn’t like her rules. She has every right to ask for a deposit and you had every right to decline this should have ended there instead you chose to self alert . Also a provider usually will only ask for a full donation upfront if you are a known time waster or have a bad rep or have NCNS on her in the past. Maybe instead of trying to degrade a provider for how she conducts her business, ask why she doesn’t feel like she can trust you enough to make an appointment without the full donation upfront. There’s definitely more to this than you are letting on. Just looking at this guys “reviews” and the shit he post I’d get full donation upfront as well and I don’t even ask for deposits smh.

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Well miss Cummings what you fail to understand is as far as Zamora queen goes I have seen her twice before she moves around like a Gypsy hasn’t been active or reviewed in months refused to let me see her unless I fronted her the money which had never been required before, her friend Sarah star told me to stay away from her and that was her boyfriend trying to steal my money and second of all as far as Scarlett touch goes, here’s this girl texting perfect English and when I get to her room she can’t even mutter a hello in English, I thought I went to Mexico and she looked completely different from what I expected so I bailed out so before you put in your 2 cents make sure you have the 2cents first. Shake my fucking head, I’m sick of idiots!!

I recently have been trying to see Zamora queen.
    We observe the first sentence...been trying.

Well miss Cummings what you fail to understand is as far as Zamora queen goes I have seen her twice
    BUT HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO SEE HER ..... Hmmmmm.
    Liars always get caught

Quote Originally Posted by ParisCummings View Post
    All I see here is a guy whining and trying to slander a perfectly good providers name because he doesn’t like her rules. She has every right to ask for a deposit and you had every right to decline this should have ended there instead you chose to self alert . Also a provider usually will only ask for a full donation upfront if you are a known time waster or have a bad rep or have NCNS on her in the past. Maybe instead of trying to degrade a provider for how she conducts her business, ask why she doesn’t feel like she can trust you enough to make an appointment without the full donation upfront. There’s definitely more to this than you are letting on. Just looking at this guys “reviews” and the shit he post I’d get full donation upfront as well and I don’t even ask for deposits smh.
    Totally off topic - your pictures are really beautiful. What a lovely lady.

Starting to think this thread needs to be closed.

It began with a question - albeit a question on a subject that has already been discussed aplenty in other threads - and IMO has "run it's course"

Keep it respectful please. If you read the General Rules and Guidelines for this discussion board, you will find that RESPECT is the word of the day around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Starting to think this thread needs to be closed.

It began with a question - albeit a question on a subject that has already been discussed aplenty in other threads - and IMO has "run it's course"

Keep it respectful please. If you read the General Rules and Guidelines for this discussion board, you will find that RESPECT is the word of the day around here.
    Close it. It's a topic that has been beat into the ground in so many other threads.

Please close....slandering a provider that hasn't done anything wrong is disrespectful

Thread closed. Subject has run it's course and some comments were getting disrespectful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3