Thread: Drops pin, hears echo...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    I posted a review recently here in the FT Wort side just to see how it would do. Hardly any views to what I would get had I posted it in the Dallas side. I live in NW Ft Worth, the ladies here are either not on par with services, aren't AA friendly, or ________. You can fill that in with whatever you deem necessary. When I have gotten past the NBA policy, its usually the menu or rate that stops me from seeing a lady in this area. Trust me I would love to have a list of reliable ladies here i tarrant county but since I commute to Dallas 2-3 times a week, I'd rather work with whats out there...thats why I rarely post in Coed here.
    Most of my postings are in the Dallas forums, are lots of guys who say they are in Tarrant county. I would love the FT Worth forums to pick up steam, but the fact is, most guys are use to the Eccie way of Dallas being the one forum for all of the metro area.

Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    Whats the point of writing a review if no one reads it?
    I live in Tarrant County as well. When I do a review of a provider based in Tarrant County, then I do so in the FT Worth review forum. I could give two shits about view count, but then again, I am not a pimp during ad reviews or a that my reviews always get "X" number of views or more from my peers because I am a well respected hobbyist and deserve a discount.

If you want views that bad, just post your reviews in both forums, it takes little time to copy and paste. It is not a problem on OH2 to do that because there is no review counter or getting dinged for posting a duplicate review in a separate forum.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 01-13-2020 at 03:45 PM.