Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guys, what matters to you?

Verified Companion Companion DiorP's Avatar
    Same! What a waste of time to do my makeup just for it to be ruined in 30 mins

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorP View Post
    Same! What a waste of time to do my makeup just for it to be ruined in 30 mins
    Lashes, a lil bronzer, lip gloss & concealer.. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No wigs for sure.
    Clean hair, doesn’t need to be styled. One of my favorite things is the pre-bj hair into a ponytail moves.
    As little make up as you feel comfortable wearing.
    Comfortable clothes-actually have a thing for workout clothes.
    And for gods sake shave any stubble. If I can make my nuts smooth, the lady can shave her legs and the Y.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Hey guys. I was just wondering a random question. So, do you prefer a provider with curly hair or straight hair? Weaves, wigs, natural- or does it even matter? Lol.

Easy, natural look or a face full of “stripper make up”, or no makeup at all? Or, once again does it even matter? LOL.

I just like to hear the difference of opinions and what you gentlemen like. Of course you want a lady to look like her pictures which is absolutely understandable. And some gentlemen prefer no make up and a light scented perfume and, some gentlemen prefer make up with the full everything. Which all of these are doable. It’s all about what you guys want.
    I like natural. I have a slight allergy to one of the face make ups, I haven't found out which makes my skin puff up though. Wigs or no wigs doesn't matter to me. Weave, braids, extensions etc. etc. Doesn't matter, let your hair down or put it up again doesn't matter to me. I

Clothes well....hmmm, whatever makes u comfortable as long as I get to remove it and enjoy tasting your body while I do it. Oh and the FUPA you can have some hair there as long as I get to lick the clit without getting any hair in my teeth. Shhhh, don't tell anyone I said that last part wink wink.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Interesting
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Light to no make up is preferred. Light to little perfume is preferred. I'm cool with straight hair and curly (not cool with bald). First impressions set the tone - being presentable in sexy lingerie or g-string/thong with matching bras does it for me. Also, showing up in yoga pants or a sexy dress with lingerie or thongs/g-strings underneath does it for me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2