Thread: Jaebrat1192 saves me $$$$

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jaebrat1192 saves me $$$$

So here is my side of the story,

Jaebrar1192 sends me a pm saying she would love to come to college station to see me. I pm her and later text her how I would love to host her in college station. She first asks me a deposit for making the travel. I politely refuse and provide her a reference of another provider who makes the travel. She verifies with her and gives me a go. Since this took time we made plans for meeting the next day. That day she agreed for a donation for multi hour session. Next day I text her in the the morning and did not hear back. After 3 texts and by the time she is supposed to start from Houston she sends me a text she just got up and needs time. I said fine, we can meet later in that day, but then after sometime she says she has reconsidered and asks me for a $100 donation higher than we initially agreed. I accept for the higher donation. After another 1 hr she says she doesn't feel like seeing me. I replied fine, but she should have told it earlier as I would have made plans with another fine lady here. She gets angry saying she is trying to accommodate me and I have not been grateful to her. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to her and tell her how grateful I am for her as she saved me a ton of my hard-earned money($$$$)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Hence the “brat” in handle.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Lol I have so many regulars that will literally laugh at this! ���� I always go above and beyond but yet for some reason men just don’t get the word “NO” sorry I hurt yu feelings and maybe next time I should just give you no hope and say no and like nasco said I am a brat it’s in my fucking user name ��

I can't help but giggle a little at this thread.

So...OP....you would NEVER make plans with a Lady and then have something come up or change your mind? :eye roll:

Family or other responsibilities are going to come first for all of us. Not just you.

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar
    I was the reference. Ive had the pleasure of visiting with the OP a couple of times in College Station.
    Sorry to hear it didnt work out. Everyone has their reasons and maybe its for the best that the visit didnt happen. Ive cancelled a meeting myself just because i wasnt feeling it. Gave the gentleman plenty of notice though and he was very understanding. I would rather no visit then a bad visit.
    Anyways.... you know youre always good for a vouch from me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebrat1192 View Post
    I always go above and beyond
    I will agree with that ^^^^ statement dear. I always leave seeing you with a big smile.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Both sides have spoken and don't seem inclined to further comment, so per policy, thread closed. -- FIH/staff