After we recovered she went to the bidet and washed up. The water is damn cold and she shrieked when it hit her, I had to cover up so I didn't laugh too hard. I use water from a stream that runs down the mountain on my property. It goes thru 2 ea 1,000 gallon settling tanks, then into a 2,500 gallon supply tank, the tanks are only partially buried-- then thru a micron filter system then it is exposed to a large pair of UV lamps but it is DAMN cold coming out of the tap/bidet. The stream has 1.5 inches of ice on it so the water entering the house is about 40 F. I always get a good laugh when the girls use it the first time. So see your mind isn't sick by My Standards anyway! LOL

Dang I hate it when I get my dates mixed up to! Problem is when you are retired you or I should say I -- don't GAS what day it is and only care about the time of day when we are sailing so I am awake for meals and my helm watch. See you'll find out when you retire- a few years after anyway. I suspect that I will be in Barcelona in late April but also may be in Tuscany.

Take care and Happy New Year.