Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
don't see anything wrong with Ellen's response. She is looking at a whole paragraph that presents an opinion and she isn't focused on one word, "LIBTARD" (the questionable insult).
Talk about blowing something way out of proportion, wtf?
Losing the point and chasing the rabbit on a 3day witch hunt
Exactly Universal and exactly how I took RTJ’s statement.

Sorry Ellen for inadvertently dragging you and the others into this hole. Honestly, the name calling did not even register with me because I interpreted RTJ opinion as just stating the simple known fact that Austin is liberal and Houston is not. Living in a liberal city has pros & cons, just as does living in a conservative city. The truth of the matter is that what Janie posted is an issue pervasive in Austin and not so much in other cities. But what should really matter is, what are “WE” going to do about it? Because the instigating and mud slinging from both sides of the fence has been going on far too long. And like I noted before, it detracts from the Austin forums and runs most everyone off. Yes there is “cause and effect” but as individuals we each have the ability to choose our response. We all can and should do better.