Thread: No Shows are those Review Worthy

No Shows are those Review Worthy

In search of opinions. I had a scheduled meet and greet today +(was going to pay for the time) and the individual did not show at the meeting place and never texted or sent a pm.
    We had communicated several times this morning and was asked to text when i was leaving and that was that.
    Is that review worthy? I haven't done any reviews here ,only did a choice few when i was on eccie, but thought it might be worthy so that this behavior does not go unnoticed and waste anyone else's time.
    Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Since nothing happened, it would only end up here in coed, allowing her the chance to respond publicly. There are other forums to which an unverified account does not have access where we prefer to post these type of comments.

I suggest sleeping on it and if you still want to start a war tomorrow, post her handle. But know that you’ll do more damage to your reputation than hers—no one is defending bad behavior, but some girls will not appreciate your attempt to hold their colleagues accountable.

noxious pest controls applied
    She probably got an offer she couldnt refuse.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Just post something in the Locker Room. Not that it won’t get back to her but it may give you a false sense of security.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I really don't want to start a war and was wondering if it was even note worthy. Unfortunately it is part of the game and i get that. Holding someone accountable in this business sounds like an oxymoron. Thanks for your opinions in this matter.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Iggy,

I feel your pain, man. I've been NC/NS'd on the last 3 appointments I've made over the past month. When Gina ran P411, if a provider got too many complaints, she would give them a "time out" for a while, but the new owners just email back, "try a different provider." Seesh!

FYI I did get a follow up message from the individual with a simple explanation, didn't sound like bs but you never know. At least a follow up, even though it was hours later, is better than a sharp stick in the eye, lol.
    It was appreciated!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy01 View Post
    FYI I did get a follow up message from the individual with a simple explanation, didn't sound like bs but you never know. At least a follow up, even though it was hours later, is better than a sharp stick in the eye, lol.
    It was appreciated!
    Take it all with a grain of salt. Regardless of her reasons, she should have let you know. A text takes 10 seconds. Posting it in coed? Never a good idea.