Thread: Are there any bi men on OH? 😉

Verified Companion Companion MsFijiWater's Avatar

Are there any bi men on OH? 😉

My slave and I want to experiment on turning him into a useless fuck hole :)
    He’s very sexy, tattoos, olive skin however you won’t see his face because he will be wearing a gimp mask. I plan on having him restrained on a saddle bench. This is completely consensual on his part btw!!!! He lives in LA but will be moving to Austin in January. We plan on beginning our fun once he arrives and is all settled in hehe.

He wants to be restrained on a saddle bench and have men come in and out of the space we will provide to fuck him. I’ll sit in front of him basically being cucked (it’s my kink lol)

We are pretty kinky hehe. I’m interested in who would be interested in participating.
    AVAILABLE ONLY FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.

ODESSA DE LA GARZA ON ONLY FANS!

NO REVIEWS

NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES AS INTRODUCTIONS.

Phone: (830)-542-8521

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    It wouldn’t be my first time!

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I have a very attractive 23 year old bisexual guy who is available with me or alone!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFijiWater View Post
    My slave and I want to experiment on turning him into a useless fuck hole :)
    He’s very sexy, tattoos, olive skin however you won’t see his face because he will be wearing a gimp mask. I plan on having him restrained on a saddle bench. This is completely consensual on his part btw!!!! He lives in LA but will be moving to Austin in January. We plan on beginning our fun once he arrives and is all settled in hehe.

He wants to be restrained on a saddle bench and have men come in and out of the space we will provide to fuck him. I’ll sit in front of him basically being cucked (it’s my kink lol)

We are pretty kinky hehe. I’m interested in who would be interested in participating.

Sent you a pm about someone that is extremely unsafe and to be careful about.

I’m sure you and your guy friend want someone that is trust worthy and SAFE. I actually know of a very hot guy that could help you with your fantasy, he is respectful and discrete and kinky as fuck! He doesn’t need a paper bag over his face as he is extremely easy on the eyes and hung.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am!