Companion's Handle: Vixenxoxo21
Date of Visit: 11/12/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Will provide after
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25409-Vixenxoxo21
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Private Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, FIV, BBBJ, RCG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 140
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20
Hair Color and Length: Black, mid back
Smoking Status: Green, not an issue barely noticeable
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much so

Public comments:
PMd Vixen with info of myself, references and phone number. After verifying with references she texted. Set session and time, after that she sent address. Pulled up and she greeted me with a hug and big smile on her face. Went straight to bedroom and got comfortable. The smell of green was very light and not an issue whatsoever to me. She took control of situation and started with a very good bbbj including the 2 amigos below alot of dt tongue ring, slurping was involved. After a while of that she put on the latex and rode me rcg putting her feet flat on the bed riding me like she was on a hopper ball, the grip shes got almost got me to blow. Went on to the k9 which was amazing, seeing that heartshaped butt of hers slamming into me. Shes got a well placed mirror where you can see yourself with this beauty. After finishing up we had a little small talk as i walked out the door. Vixen is just like her pix, but even better in person cute, sexy and very very upbeat and welcoming, not robotic in any way. She enjoys what she does and will have you coming back for more, i know i will!👍🏽👍🏽