Thread: 🌈 Very unique special offer 🌈 🦄 🦄 🎅

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

🌈 Very unique special offer 🌈 🦄 🦄 🎅

hi hi!
    hawaii flower crown.jpg
    So..... i make some amazingly effective custom micro dose supplements that ACTUALLY help cure depression, promote nuerogenesis, help you connect more intimately and meaningfully, and allow space for the new energy you need to let go of what no longer serves. For those who are into expanded consciousness, I'm offering a variety of very special happy supplements for sale or in exchange for reviews in the public domain. Hard to believe? Check my ECCIE reviews in the Signature link.

Also, from now through Valentines, I'm offering, for the first time in 15 years, to do counseling for only $100 per hour. I want ppl to feel like they've had time to release decades of gunk. A lot of people who wouldn't normally pass screening, can't afford full service, or have time travel restrictions, have found this really helpful. More powerful incall options are available for the regularly special rate. You're welcome to put my number on speed-dial in case shit is hitting the fan. It's easy to make digital donations in my world, so we can talk from wherever, on the fly, without my place and my face having to be perfectly groomed.
    3.jpg1194095-mekc7c1aTJs37r7UDUR8.jpg

MUST READ FULL SHOWCASE B4 CALLING
    Believe me when I tell you,
    IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Milking, prostate massage, cuddling, blowing ppl’s MINDS w shamanic energy clearing, educating, relationship counseling & business consulting.

Donations pay for my 'tuition' to study law-finance- alternative medical & real estate deal architecture.
    Donations BEGIN At 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900

Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)

NO HHR, AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS unless on-line counseling.

Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

IMG_3071.jpgreview.jpg
    To ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
    ASK ME "WHEN can we get together?”
    Do not demand to see me in the next 30 minutes. That's rude AF. I so disdain men who don't plan and can't keep an agreement. Unicorns are busy kickin’ ass, and you are a STRANGER asking for favors. Act humble, cooperative and respectful so we can co-create magically please.

I am a telepathic distance energy master and medium, published author, have an app, 6 meditation & lecture CDs on the science of spirituality & consciousness, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, paranormal psychologist, public speaker, direct a public charity, & am buying a nature retreat center in Hawaii. Expect professional high vibe & possibly an automated announcement or appointment system.

I help people meet their deepest needs, forgive the unforgivable, provide support clearing sexual traumas, cancer, relationship, work and business issues. I work with jungle medicines, food as thy medicine, and magic micro dose nutrition supplements. Your donations are actually tax-deductible, so ask your accountant how much you can donate to charity this year instead of paying income and capital gains tax to warmongers. I will gift you a free trip to Hawaii on all donations above $3k.

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:
    -BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you call with your voice for screening.
    You can only pass screening by calling and leaving a voicemail if I can't answer. Don't waste my time. CALL. NOT Text. FULLY connect.

-Be the kind of man a woman WANTS to date. I have too much integrity to do “illusion of passion”. I quit hanging my fruit low, and I'm allergic to shallow objectification. If you're young and hot for teacher, so what- indulge and learn. Just show respect like a basically decent fellow human.

-Bring Flowers! Watch me bloom!! It helps me deal with people's bs.

-I Love beards! Pls tell me if you have one and then rub it everywhere!

-BE CLEAN & sober. Yes you can shower at my very nice condo.

-I love cologne! Spray extra!

-Put effort into your look, if you can. You expect me to, right? Be a prize and receive a prize!

Best times: afternoon
    Morning appointments require at least 50% deposit.
    hugs!
    Last edited by A+Goddess; 12-05-2019 at 06:09 AM.
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.