Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
By not posting ideas in coed

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

In the light of everything going on in your area putting any information out there that could help LE get through to see a provider isn’t wise and I’ve stated this numerous times I’m not referring to you but just in general! I would take it off the bored and discuss ideas with only those you know for a fact are safe & I would only discuss with providers!

That wasn’t my main reason of commenting now for the story you mentioned above it has also happened in Texas where a guy off p411 was busted turned his handle over to LE in which he also had a eccie account ! In the end the busted every agency in Houston within 3 days! So this does happen & it will continue to happen as long as people keep putting to much information out on boards such as these! They learned how to do this by reading and research I can put money on it!

That’s exactly why I don’t post anything that could put how I screen and etc in harms way or how I do anything for that matter!

Now with that being said no I’m not 100% safe but I’m better off than some that tell the open board how they do everything from A -Z !

Nothing is safe and nobody can do 100% screening! Everyday the hobby is changing so it’s best to read read read and do research to help protect yourself!
Thanks for your advice, lady. It's valid.

But since the men are also involved in these stings, I was hoping that they could read how they can avoid becoming a part of things.

Basically, if everyone just will STFU when faced with LE, then they should be okay.