Thread: Looks like the bottomfeeders kept LE busy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    What do you think are the best ways to ensure a guy isnt working with le?
    I will also add that as the STG community grows, the camaraderie among companions diminishes. They don't depend upon references to see clients. So they don't offer references. They are outside of the safety measures companions like us have created on hobby boards.

So if companions who are outside of a safety-driven community were caught in a sting, they have no impetus to report back to us about what happened to them.

And A LOT of clients are now seeing STG companions. Which should be a cause for concern for those of us who are used to protecting one another. Clients should also consider the fact that they are now losing their references so that if/when they decide to return to companions who do require screening, they will not have references to depend upon.

I don't think it would be unreasonable for a companion to straight up ask a client if he is working with LE in any capacity. If he gets offended, then he's probably not the kind of client that is worth keeping anyway. An intelligent client who is aware of the current climate would understand our concerns and caution, and indulge us in our additional layer of screening. Not that he couldn't lie, but it would give us the opportunity to look him in the eye, and gauge him.

It's why finding one-woman clients is a beautiful thing. It eliminates all this stress completely. And yes, they are out there because I have them. Not every hobbyist is a monger. My gents are such enjoyable men and our time together is so intimate, they make me want to throw my clock away. As it should be.

Be safe, lady.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 11-22-2019 at 03:07 PM.