Quote Originally Posted by luvagoodbj View Post
My to do -- super hot asian with big fake tits and a super tight body who has an oral fetish and will swallow-- and like to kiss and is good at it and like her tits played with -- good IOP
Older red head who has good oral skills and is fun, a little dirty and will swallow-- like to kiss -- great IOP
older brownish/ or peroxide blonde big tit lady for edging, multi pops a little fuckin and mostly oral -- perhaps some prostate (her finger while being sucked off) play NQNS and wants her tits played with and will talk about it
Super hot big tit dark skinned woman with an oral fetish who will suck me off slowly and lick my ass and swallow my cum and then let me play with her huge tits and fuck her slowly to a second CIM/COT
older milf blonde with mm Huge tits to slowly worship my cock and ass and swallow my load --alot of kissing -- must look like "wow she was really something a couple years ago -- now she dont have the fastball but damn she is sexy" kind of a look
Hmm-- see a theme??
I'm your redhead with a tight little body and amazing MM.... and everything else!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by texasmedic View Post
(1) Redhead
(2) Asian
(3) True GFE (Dinner and date with all the trimmings, but closer to a FWB)
(4) Trip to Greece (both ways)

Been out of the hobby for a while and have been lurking, but haven't found a provider I am ready to pull the trigger with...
1 & 3!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ritter View Post
An FMF with a curvy gal and a spinner where they alternate edging me with one doing tuma and the other sucking on my cock. I'll probably retire after that wish gets fulfilled, lol.
Myself and ConnerDDD...