Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Hah. Seriously? A myth? Hehe
No no no. Not a myth.
Do many openly advertise? Hell no. Nor should they.
Do some advertise it? Well, yea, some do and they really shouldn't :/

There is no one that is immune to the heat and moments of passion at certain unique times or encounters, or people that become long term clients/lovers, or even "de facto" bf/gf, or fwb's.... And, yes, I do mean *absolutely no one*. No one.

Now, that said, are there those who (both sides, male/ female) are very very very ardent, discriminating, and safe about what and who they do various things with? Absolutely. Totally. Though no one is completely immune OR unwilling given the right circumstances for various activities. It's the same with more benign activities too. Like girls who say they absolutely will never bbbj or dfk (or never have).... Hehe. Yeaaaa suuuuure That is never ever true literally 100% of the time for every single guy/encounter. Maybe a lot, yes, but not all.

And for the guys don't take this to mean you can be a douchebag and hound a girl over and over to do whatever it is you want. You can't and you shouldn't. It doesn't work that way and you are an ass if you try. If she is willing to do it (whatever "it" is), trust me, *she* will make it very obvious without you having to do much of anything.

You just do what you do and go with the flow. Meaning, respect her stated boundaries but if you are getting it on, for example, and she is quite obviously arching and pushing her butt and V in toward your finger, even though she states "no FIV" in ads (or reviews indicate it's a no go), but she herself is literally causing your finger to go in deeply, she is getting very wet, moaning, not stopping you at all, etc... She is even the one that positioned herself so that your finger would be right there.... well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this door is open for *you*. This does not mean you push boundaries though. If you are a good lover, pay attention, listen to her body and noises, feel them, the more you practice, you will understand and see the subtle hints of what is ok and what is not. Again, that does NOT mean you push boundaries. It's an art form and as you get better you will know and she will also make it known. Just be respectful. Be a good guy. Be super clean, hygienic, and tidy. Be nice. If you connect on a level that most guys don't get, or she is super attracted to you, or you have a certain pheromone that draws her in, or she is just super horny, or any combination of those then awesome! Chemistry is chemistry and it's no different in the world of hobbying.

Let me ask you this. If you were dating a girl in RL and were hitting it off and maybe going to have sex when you get back to your house would you each give a quiz about what is ok and what is not before touching each other? Haha. No. However, that doesn't mean anal is "ok" with her. And you won't know that until you get with her. It might be ok with some guys though just not you. Depending on the connection and intimacy. Point is, chemistry is chemistry, and money or not, it doesn't change what we are willing to do with our bodies or what we are willing to "share" of our bodies with another person (whether male or female). Some girls you would take home and eat their ass. Other girls you wouldn't even want to eat their pussy once you got down there or got into it and you would basically do the 'ol whoops let's go back up here I was just kissing & teasing you kinda move (haha lol). It's different for everyone.

This is one reason why incredibly and excruciatingly detailed reviews are pretty silly. All you really need to know is if she's a frigid cold fish that just lays there or won't kiss *any* guy or won't won't won't etc.... (i.e. her list of "dont's" is way way longer than her list of "do's"). It's simply different for everyone though.

I can say everything I've said here with absolute bonafide experience on various activities that were supposed to be "no's/dont's" with different girls over the years. It's different for everyone. That's intimacy, period. Same if you go out on a date and spend $125-$200 wining and dining this chick or buying drinks all night and she turns out to be a prudish dead fish that you are sorry you ever invited home. Same same. That's life. We are always paying for something OR giving our time for something. Always. They don't all turn out as home runs. However, that also doesn't mean a double or triple base hit, or even a single base hit isn't quite nice. ;)
We’ll put