VIP passes and 2 night hotel stay to see my favorite band with my daughter. I had planned it out for months and just didn't have 1200 bucks to spend, but we were still going to get floor and go to the concert. He had taken me to lunch the day before and could see I was distracted. No, I wasn't distracted on his time, it was a friendly lunch.

Anyway, he knew I was saving for the concert because it was Memorial Weekend and my daughter was born on Memorial day so it's a conversation we often had about our plans.

Believe it was Wednesday we had lunch and the receptionist at my office said I had a package, so I went to see. I could see a huge bouquet of roses on her desk, but didn't think that was mine. Well, they were and when I opened the card, there were the 2 passes plus 500 in Marriott gift cards!!

It just made our entire month we got to experience this because she is 10 and very impressionable.

To know someone other than her father, who I met on a sugar daddy site, would care that much just brought me to tears.

Never will I forget that, nor will my baby.