Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
There are several weather buoy apps that will help with timing the surf for excellent fishing, Liveweather is just one app. FYI - This Friday should be excellent, and Thursday should be good, but Friday is the ticket. I caught a fat saddle blanket (Flounder) on the back side of Seawolf park & SS Selma. Will send piv if i can find it.
No flounder but I caught 3 bull reds this evening & I’m one happy girl although one broke my eye at the top of my pole I thought I was going to break my pole! I have this superstition thing my pole is break apart but the top half has to be turned to the left if not I don’t catch anything! I have people all the time trying to correct me and have to explain myself! Cold front is coming and the fishies know it! Supposed to be going to Rockport In a couple weeks for a fishing trip on a pier I’ve never seen! I miss copano pier will always be my favorite sad it will never reopen but have faith one day I will kayak to it and have a blast! Hope everyone catches something this weekend!