-
Verified Companion
Companion
Well Well Well
I came back to the Hobby from taking a small break only to find things have changed and everyone is now using this site, so here I am with the ever so cliche "New here but not new to the hobby" LOL I have heard many great things about this site so I am excited to be back and visiting with all you lovely gentlemen!
XoXo
Versace
-
-
Verified Hobbyist (RIP)
BCD
-
Registered Male (Not Verified)
Hey there folks. Was active for a short time on Eccie and saw a few girls and had a great time. Took sometime off, but now traveling again and looking to start seeing providers again. With Eccie all F’d up, how do I get verified or whatever to be able to get to where a provider will give me a chance so I can start building my reputation from referrals like in Eccie. Wasting a night in San Antonio alone ☹️
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules