Food for thought......if a service providers incall is their main personal residence then that provider may be vulunerable to counter-intelligence collection efforts by law enforcement. Reasonable suspicion and probable cause still afford a guilty suspect the benefit of the doubt or the presumption of innocence....until a suspect admits guilt by confession or allocution as part of a plea bargain agreement.

On the other hand, the assumption of innocence may not exist if law enforcement leverage asset forfieture laws. Since law enforcement may operate your incall is filled with (guilty) property the presumption of innocence may not exist when your guilty property is arrested (seized). Ask a lawyer if you want to know why that is. When law enforcement leverages asset forfieture laws your property (incall) may be considered guilty and (arrested) seized until you can prove your property is innocent.

In this way, corrupt police without ethical leadership are converted in to robbers-legally. These new federal and state laws push sex workers off the Internet into less safe and hostile operating environments. I operate on the assumption that these new laws will make it easier to connect the dots and collect revenue at the expense of sex workers (the ripe low hanging fruit).

Those service providers who continue to operate online without adaquate precautions may find their incall being raided and their property seized. All these assumptions are for merely for red teaming and contingency planning. The objective of this post to inspire an innovative approach, leverage the collective knowledge of forum participants and empower individuals to devise effective bespoke business solutions...aka brainstorming or red teaming.

I would suggest that a service provider's incall, business front for money laundering, bank accounts and toys (cars, boats, planes, motorcycles, cash and real property) may be less safe and at greater risk than before. Moreover, service providers that panic and abruptly increase their digital foot print on the Internet, sexually oriented advertising websites and social media platforms without a social media contingency plan may inadvertently show up on the police radar at the worst possible time.

Ask yourself....Do you have a lawyer on retainer? Do have a plan for a trusted friend or lawyer to bail you of of jail? Do you have adaquate offline cash reserves to sustain your lifestyle and business operations if your bank accounts are frozen or seized. Are you making large cash deposits without substantial gainful employment or side gig to justify your revenue stream? Are your incall clients screened and discreet or do your clients attract unwanted attention? Do BSC companions, admirers or unethical and abusive managers pose a security threat because they curated your real world info? Just a few factors to consider that could put your incall at risk or make it safer with a crisis management plan.....you know like a business.

I suggest all providers formulate a social media plan as a contingency that addresses the use of secure and non-hostile online banking venues, a VPN, encrypted phones or encrypted phone/messenger apps (Pryvate, Silent Circle, Telegram, Signal, Wire, etc) social media management tools (Buffer), encrypted foreign email servers (protonmail or tutanola) is the digital equivalent of lighting bonfires, setting off flares and emergency location beacons summoning the police to your bank accounts and incall locations.

Protect your incall operation by be discreet. Protect your identity, secure your communications and fortify your online defenses than explore new social media options and advertising opportunities. My opinion is not legal advice. Moreover, my opinion is based on my situational experience.....which does not include sex work unless you consider being married a form of sex work. But, what do I know.....I don't have a vagina and I am definitely not a lawyer. I'm just oilfield trash that stays at a Holiday Inn Express now and then. Comments?