I beg to differ respectfully. It's not opinion. As you said it's quite plainly spelled out (but you have to read all of it, and understand all related statutes). Prostitution, either hobbyist or provider is risky. Always has been. It's partly why there eis money in it. But, yes, I was trying to answer her question directly. It's not political other than law itself is being political related. I'm just talking about the law. Not politics.

I'm not sure what you are upset about. I just don't get it. Do you want me to say yes it's bad, it's horrible, you are gonna be screwed, etc.? I. Actually asking you. It's not rhetorical. I would like to know b/c I really don't get it. It's untrue first of all. And even if you just want me to cheerlead for women or men (I don't see the difference) what good would that do for anyone? Can we find bad stories? Sure. Prostitution, providing or hobbying, is after all, illegal. Right? *shrug*

The amendment to chapter 20 of the penal code added by house bill 2613 doesn't in any way, not at all, affect the individual provider or the hobbyist (but, yes, prostitution/hobbying *is* illegal so of course we can find bad stories & various issue that occur). That is not the law that applies to that bust you linked (that was from May 24th btw before this law could have even been involved).

I don't get it. Nothing I'm saying here is an opinion. It's not even bad. It's positive stuff too. It's also not "shoving an opinion down people throats". It's not opinion. But even if it were (let's pretend it is for argument sake) why would a positive message be so infuriating? I just do not get the hostility or anger or whatever it is. I still don't even know what it is that I've said that you believe is so bad

That story you linked is from May 24th. This amendment to chapter 20 with HB 2613 didn't take effect until Sep 1 2019. It's not related anyway but there is no possible way it even could be b/c that law didn't exist. It can't be related to what Phoenixx asked about. So that is actually more off topic than the other stuff we were discussing above.

I truly don't understand why you are upset. If you still are? It certainly sounds vituperative or bordering on bellicose. I wish it weren't. I really do. Gosh I wish you could at least give a hint or clue what I did wrong. I'm not saying anything bad and I'm not stating an opinion. I'm stating fact after a detailed analysis of that statute and all related statues which are referenced.