Thread: Role play

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion RoxyRae's Avatar
    Role play is literally my favorite activity (besides swallowing a big load of course) and I love to see how depraved it can get... since it’s role play, who cares if daddy is fucking his daughter...? I don’t give a fuck, in fact I love it. 😈

I love role play!!

Having my boss eat me out on his desk after hours while I'm suppose to be filing paperwork!! Still haven't been able to fulfill this.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I used to be a cable guy. I have done the classic cable guy role play once. Best part was I was really at work. Took an extended lunch break for session. I was in uniform and all. It was fun.

That's hot

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_the_pizza_god View Post
    I used to be a cable guy. I have done the classic cable guy role play once. Best part was I was really at work. Took an extended lunch break for session. I was in uniform and all. It was fun.
    That is surprisingly common. I have done that as a satellite installer for dish network and as a pool repairman for Leslie's twice.

I was having fun with my two of my college dance partners for a while who both had extreme daddy issues and now I am hooked on the slutty stepdaughter/baby sitter/daughter and her friend role play.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    I love role play!!

Having my boss eat me out on his desk after hours while I'm suppose to be filing paperwork!! Still haven't been able to fulfill this.
    I know how we could accomplish this......I have an office and a desk.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyRae View Post
    Role play is literally my favorite activity (besides swallowing a big load of course) and I love to see how depraved it can get... since it’s role play, who cares if daddy is fucking his daughter...? I don’t give a fuck, in fact I love it. ��
    "So you need help with your sex ed class huh"

Verified Companion Companion Alessandria Ricci's Avatar
    I get roleplay requests a lot, but I make myself open to the more adventurous hobbyists, if that makes sense. Plus I think I have a few reviews on it so that may be why I get a lot of requests.

However, I truly enjoy role playing. Favorite is definitely the bitch boss request.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Pretty common. I've played bad boss, horny stepmom, psychologist, sex therapist. I love to pretend!
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    One of my favorite clients does asks for roleplay and I love it! But I definitely am on the kinkier side so it's just all fun for me tbh
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Role play is literally my favorite activity (besides swallowing a big load of course) and I love to see how depraved it can get... since it’s role play, who cares if daddy is fucking his daughter...? I don’t give a fuck, in fact I love it. ��
    Would love to create with you Roxy. Please PM me.

Want to fulfill a nurse fantasy!! or outside in a jacuzzi

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Roleplay is one of my favorite things to do. I love step daddy/daddy and daughter, dominant or subservient sister/brother. These two are my absolute faves, I have always loved daddy daughter but have really gotten more into the sibling dynamic. I think it helps that I am an only child, lol. Also punishing or convincing professor and student, shy and reluctant or seductive masseuse/client, I’m pretty open minded here and I realize that we are enacting fun and fantasy so I get really into “the zone”, I feel like I just become the role and I am that. Meh, I often hear I’m a “convincing actress”. ;p
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD Surebeatsworking's Avatar
    That’s hot! Love role play...daddy/step-daughter, neighbor’s wife (or daughter), maid, realtor/seller, daughter’s roommate.