Today I am thankful I was able to cut my front lawn. It rained yesterday and today it was muggy and hot. I am also thankful for my hobby name. In all of my years providing on the boards, I have only added a LAST name to Melissa.

I don't feel like I need to show all of myself off to get business. I get plenty of business with my clothes on. If some random provider feels like she wants to bare it all for guys to get a FREE peep show that is on them.

I always post random pictures of myself, some are from back in the day, and some are recent....I am NOT in any way shape or form ashamed of who I am or the woman I have become.

I had a gentlemen caller the other day mention to me that he contacted another provider and she asked him for too much information and he refused to send it, (face picture, place of business and other things she advertised that SHE never asks a guy for.) He also said SHE couldn't stop talking about ME..lol And this was just over the phone before he even scheduled a session. Mind you I have seen him before. He didn't have to tell me this but he did because he said he felt she was wrong. He just hung up on her he said...He also said she was RUDE to him.
I was like SMH.....
I must be very important to keep being spoken of to other Gentlemen callers. wow!! LMAO...

Oh where was I , back on track, I am THANKFUL for the good providers who know how to be a provider without being all extra....

images.jpg

M.M.