Date of Visit: 7/6/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: will provide
Email Address: melannie_star30@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=168221
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATYx2, mish, CBBJ, TUHA, FIV, FIA, 69, CG, RCG, BBBJ, standin g K9, BBBJ, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: 180$
Approximate age of Companion: 33
Hair Color and Length: bleach Blond
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: She Looks Like her pics but older, Great Bolt on rack and thin sweet lips, and A GREAT Asssss you can pound for days!!!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Bairly
Would You Recommend this Companion?? not sure

Public comments:
Now my brothers this is the finally of the Bday weekend and MS was a last minute fill in that I thought was going to put a hurt to the TAZ!
my 25 yr old was a bust and pushed to go to back up in Fort Worth that I saw and walked out after an Hr drive! So MS emails and says she can Fill the bill, hell I was close and I knew she had Great reviews and I was excited, I even picked her up a monster as she requested, I had finished mine so I knew I was ready to go!

MS gives me the room # I walk in and Wow! she looks Great, very fine outfit with long shinny boots, stockings and all. We kiss and she kissed the best out of the 3 ladies I have seen this weekend. Then I pull out my Bluetooth and she shoots me down with I want no music!
WTF! I thought she was a Beast I was going to play some 5 Finger Death Punch.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.