Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
1. What are some of your #1 to do's with a provider?

2. When checking a new provider out what are your dealbreakers and what makes you say "I'm booking her!"?

3. This wont apply to everyone but what are some of your fetishes/activities you're into?

Sorry if I'm asking too much just curious is all 😁
1) I'm not the most talkative, but I do enjoy a brief convo beforehand as I'm usually somewhat nervous when it comes to meeting someone new & feel it helps put both parties at ease. Plus I feel like it helps things seem a little less transactional.

2) Deal breakers for me would include; location, rates, tone of ads, social media presence, if she seems high milage, or if I get the inkling that she is perhaps managed. (I don't think all managers or managerial systems have ill intentions. And after reading some reviews and providers telling me about not so pleasant experiences they've had with out of pocket clients I can understand them having someone around for protection but it still makes me feel somewhat uneasy.)

3) I used to be an avid strip club patron, but its been years since I've stepped foot in one. With that being said I still enjoy a lap dance from time to time lol. I have one fetish but its very ymmv with providers.