Why would giving a little direction be a bad thing?

Direction doesn't necessarily mean you will have to teach them to do something. You can simply be voicing what works for you and what doesn't.

Not all cocks are the same and some techniques work well with one person and not with the other. It doesn't mean you don't know how to do it... it just means the other person likes it done a certain way that's different than your normal style. If you are a pleaser you shouldnt have any problems having your partner tell you what gets them going.

I always like to switch it up and add different techniques all the time but if something wasn't working I would most definitely want you to tell me or if I was doing something you loved and wanted more to tell me as well. I actually like to hear words of encouragement and that you are enjoying yourself. Silence is quite a turn off for me and well boring.

Some like attention to the head while others are to sensitive to a lot of stimulation. Some guys like having their balls licked while others find it a turn off. Some like it sloppy and some don't. Some want it fast and deep while some want it slow and sensual.. or a mix of the two at that certain time. Some like hands while sucking and others don't. Some like rougher deep throat and face fucking and some don't.

I know my sexual mood changes daily. Some days I want the more soft sensual approach, then some days I want things a little more aggressive, more of a dirty dominate side. So whether its the first time or you have been with the person 5 times before you don't know what they may be wanting that day. I mean that all doesn't matter if you are the basic vanilla kind of person that doesn't change things up and prefers the same old routine everytime.

I think it's a great thing and take no offense to it what so ever, I think communication is the best part to having a great sexual experience. This is the one time where we are supposed to let loose and not worry about anything else. To communicate are wants and desires.