Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Men Reviews Have Started

Verified Companion Companion KimmyTime69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    This is what oh2 is all about. It's what we mean by "self-moderation".

BRAVO!!!
    Fifteen words of knowledge, no opinions, no second guessing, no nails broken no ear rings pulled, no addresses provided, no threats made, and no fake money exchanged just one fact and it took you only 15 words.

Thank you for your service gfejunkie
    Gossip has ended more fuckships & friendships than all the pills in the drug store.P.S. A N girl never kisses and tells. Anyone can be a N girl. It's a culture and not a click!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Interesting topic, valid viewpoints on both sides...and I don’t feel strongly either way at this point.

However, if hobbyist reviews become a thing, does that mean I can offer a “review special”, too? Pay a provider extra $$ to ensure that I am well-reviewed?

Lol. Just skimmed through all this wouldn't mind myself getting reviewed. Like others have said constructive criticism never hurt. Besides ladies already warn each other or give each other information about us. Think this would help with verification and maybe us well reviewed gents can get special offers from the ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmack1 View Post
    Lol. Just skimmed through all this wouldn't mind myself getting reviewed. Like others have said constructive criticism never hurt. Besides ladies already warn each other or give each other information about us. Think this would help with verification and maybe us well reviewed gents can get special offers from the ladies?
    Excellent behavior is rewarded^^ your concept also applies to good drivers getting discounted insurance. I like this idea

Verified Hobbyist BCD muthaship's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
    I think this is a terrible idea and I won't participate. The men are not providing a service, they are not here to be reviewed and judged. As long as they pay, smell decent enough and respect the providers dos and donts, that's all that matters.

I wouldn't patronize a service/business that openly or publicly reviewed it's customers, and it's not because I'm a rude customer or hard to do business with, it's just not a businesses' place to openly discuss me.
    I wish there was a way to reply with a thumbs up on here. I wholeheartedly agree. I’d never go to a steakhouse that reviewed me, Positively or negatively!! The proprietor provides a service and takes money for it. That’s it. If said proprietor doesn’t want to do business with a particular entity, he/she has the right to exercise that option and refuse service to anyone, preferably with just cause given to the denied entity so he/she can correct the issue and move on.
    Follow me on SWITTER @muthaship@switter.at

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Uber and Lyft are two others that rate and can possibly review the customer along with Ebay.
    I'm sure there are others.

I'm not arguing for or against the idea. I think it's already being done where it needs to be and CVK has the right perspective on it being an exhibitionist kind of thing rather than a mainstream trend that we'll see growing in the short term.
    I'm just saying that some of you are saying you'd never patronize a place that does or allows it. I wouldn't go to Academy if they did it either but there are lots of services that are internet based that are doing just that.
    Fucking Amazon doesn't review you(yet) but they've collected so much data, and continue to do so, that they probably know what time of day you take a shit. They are using that data. Don't think they aren't.

The way we consume goods and services is rapidly changing. We will eventually be faced with the choice to either conform to the ways of the merchants or limit our ability to buy by going off the grid.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post

We will eventually be faced with the choice to either conform to the ways of the merchants or limit our ability to buy by going off the grid.
    I don't care how big they are, competing merchants try to put each other out of business by giving the consumer what they want when the other guy won't. You can gloom and lament the way we will purchase in the future, but in a capitalist market, the consumer will always be in charge in the long run if a merchant wants to be successful. A market can be cornered, and consumers herded, but never for long. If the majority guys don't want to be reviewed, the market will cater.

The "No Review" policy will dominate the adult industry because men abuse the system, the majority has started on Oh2 & with increasing Fosta laws it will eventually cease. The elimination of traces with vanish. Pushing everything underground.

Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    I don't care how big they are, competing merchants try to put each other out of business by giving the consumer what they want when the other guy won't. You can gloom and lament the way we will purchase in the future, but in a capitalist market, the consumer will always be in charge in the long run if a merchant wants to be successful. A market can be cornered, and consumers herded, but never for long. If the majority guys don't want to be reviewed, the market will cater.
    My post wasn't meant with doom and gloom in mind. Just a commentary on how we as a society are conforming to the way products and services are bought and sold. You are 100% right in that the consumer is ultimately in charge but they also decide what is important, what they want to be in charge of and what they don't mind giving up control of. I'm starting to get onto a different topic so I'll just leave it at that.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    The "No Review" policy will dominate the adult industry because men abuse the system, the majority has started on Oh2 & with increasing Fosta laws it will eventually cease. The elimination of traces with vanish. Pushing everything underground.
    I'm wondering if any prosecutions or even take downs have happened in regard to independent providers, websites(either community or individual) and Sesta/Fosta laws.

This article is an interesting commentary even though it's about 8 months old.
    https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ffickers.shtml
    Laws almost always have unintended consequences.
    Part time hobbyist.

I am working on my list of ladies to see, in case these sites go down.
    That's the main reason I don't have a regular.
    If I knew I could depend on a regular for years, I'd surely have one.
    But I've had a couple favorites I saw more than others, then they eventually let me down.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9