Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
I absolutely enjoy watching Men explode from this form of relief, it's actually quite easy and fun.
I always lube my latex or non latex gloves..or condom..lol and gently insert either my a finger facing upward then once I reach the spot I begin to curl it in towards me.Similar to when you are calling someone's attention towards you?
And while doing that deep throat ..begins..

When done right it's very cool to watch the Mans reaction and there are also anal vibrator tiny toys and plugs however the finger is usually the best ��

It is fun..
I don't have a prostate and I lol love it done to me��
Miss Classy when its done correctly it really enhances the release but it makes it harder to hold back which is what I enjoy the best being on the very edge of release with the provider working all her magic on me and holding even the pre cum back from her hoping that she'll be strong enough to keep going and actually force me over the edge against my will. Talk about a total body orgasm man when you hold for an hour or more and are forced OMG you feel like your being is draining out of your body. Shaking, quivering, writhing, convulsing and speaking in languages that are not understandable.