Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I'd heard of their famous oysters, was on my way there last year, stopped to walk on a nearby scenic beach and snap some pics, and that's when I lost my old phone to the mermaids! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Been trying to make myself go back and not think about my device drowning and how much it cost to replace! I will make a point of it.

It was storming today, so went somewhere I was already familiar with and had a yummy seafood platter with fried oysters and 2 kinds of shrimp, grilled red snapper, and a crab cake. Will now revisit the leftovers for dinner!
Haha.. I once lost my truck keys to the very same mermaid !! She is a mischievous old gal !! Another time the very same truck went over a ditch. I was the naughty mermaid that day! LOL, needless to say the neighbors got a good show ( I was on the other end) and helped me get a tow truck. I have had some great adventures there... I love to drive down, great food & fun times! This is making me consider a funday/food day tomorrow! I need a good break!