Thread: AmyHouston was a real treat that knocked me off my feet!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

AmyHouston was a real treat that knocked me off my feet!!

Companion's Handle: AmyHouston
    Date of Visit: 2/10/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
    Phone Number: (832) 298-0072
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....256-AmyHouston
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hug; Convo.; LFK; Titty Worship; BBBJ; HJ,:CW; BLS; FIV: CFS: CG: RCG; MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: .5hr
    Donation: 1..5
    Approximate age of Companion: 40 ish
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brown, past shoulders.
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Gringa
    Companion Description: PAWG type. 5'2'; 160ish; soft lips that are filled with passion; shoulder length, dark brown hair; gorgeous eyes; smooth skin; very nice, eraser nipples, natural DD's that are great for sucking and fondling; a fresh, bare kitty that loves to be licked and sucked; smooth shaved legs; and a wonderful personality. She has a couple of large non-distracting tats. Believe me, you gentlemen will NOT be disappointed in AmyHouston's enthusiasm or service.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YEAH MAN!!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YOU BET I RECOMMEND HER!!

Public Comments:
    AmyHouston is a really sweet lady. She is easy to talk to and likes to please and be pleased. I am glad she came aboard here. Amy has been around a long time and is NO rookie to the hobby. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Nice job! Dog!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!