Thread: robbed & held against my will

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealEricaengland View Post
    You can put his full handle on here. And his number this isn't Eccie....
    So appalled to hear about this! What a horrible, scary story. Thanks for sharing, and my sympathy, Sugar. Take some time to rest and recuperate with loved ones.

However, to be clear, while the OP could have typed out his "supposed handle," no other identifying info should be included in a public alert about a possible member Hobbyist, so staff appreciates her being careful and masking. Any further details might better be discussed in the Companion Security Exchange. And if she didn't PM the fellow to confirm his account (that needs to be clarified before anything else related to the member is debated), then no way to tell if the guy wasn't "borrowing" a screen name for credibility. (Has happened before, here and on ECCIE.)

Hope you are doing better today, Sugar. Bad stuff happens, alas. Personally, I try to see negative/traumatic incidents in my life as lessons in caution and humility. We all can be thankful for the many wonderful things that also occur to make up for the low spots. Don't give the nefarious the satisfaction of preying on your mind for more than a moment.
    Hang in there and hold your head high and proud as you continue to enjoy life and lust!-- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-27-2019 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Typo