Thread: Social Media

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar

Social Media

Thought this might be a good thread for providers to post their hobby friendly social media addresses in one place. Snapchat? Instagram? Twitter? Some of us cretins like to get to know you before we "get to know you"...I've booked one or two providers because I thought their social media skills were epic. But culling through everyone's ads when they sometimes have and sometimes don't have social media is a pain in the tail. So post away! If there is a process to be allowed to view private content, let us know that too please...

Also, I've known a few providers that occasionally cam...if you do, let us know those usernames too...promotion begets devotion, as they say...well...they may not say...but I just did. Sounds right, doesn't it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Is it a good idea to put this kind of information in a public place?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Is it a good idea to put this kind of information in a public place?
    You could make that argument for this entire site. I think some of that ship has sailed.

While some providers advertise on everything but milk cartons, they need to consider the "clean up" involved if they decide to either change their name or just retire. I've had several providers, who have retired, ask me to delete any links or pictures to cover their tracks. One STILL has pics out there on some site that she can't remember her password for in order to delete them.

Beyond that there still is this attempt to separate the RW from this fantasy place. Which I think is nearly impossible for some.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    @AmbreeAustin on Twitter You will get a mouthful there
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

I prefer social media and have better success there than on any review board. It's literally the difference between new clients that reach out because of what I offer as a person and would like to share their time with me vs. new clients that reach asking if I'm available and what's on my menu. With that said, feel free to follow me (links in sig line)...

PS - I give hella good tweet ;)

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Everything on the internet is forever. So don't post pictures..etc that you are worried about getting into the wrong hands.

Atleast with social media you can make your account private and make all followers verify who they are before getting access to what you post. With thess boards the information is out there for anyone to see. There really is no clean up. Eccie and other review boards have made it clear that they don't delete or remove any content that you have posted not even when you ask to delete your account. Your handle may dissapear but your posts, pictures, reviews.. and everything else is left there. Just like when eccie was down you still had google cache that you could pull stuff from. So nothing is truly ever gone.
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Verified Companion Companion KateXKennedy's Avatar
    I LOVE Twitter! It's an excellent platform for marketing to your ideal date. I present as much of my authentic self as possible. As such, those who enjoy the company of spunky, free-spirited females with a voracious thirst for life find themselves in my inbox. I want to spend time with individuals who I can cultivate genuine chemistry with - you attract what you project. Twitter is where I let my personality shine (and the occasional �� pic.) Some of my favorite clients have stumbled their way into my bedroom via Twitter��

Usernames in signature line������
    She’s the kind of girl who could make your heart cum.
    -----
    All-American Professional Girlfriend

Follow me on Tumblr: misguidedgirlx | Chase me on Twitter: @katexkennedy1

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lacy Kayes premium snapchat is AWESOME!!!

Username is Lacykaye777

Contact her there on snapchat or on here and eccie avout it!!
    Last edited by NativeTexan; 01-10-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    I enjoy whatever resources I can find. I wish I could be more active outside this realm. I have a twitter account but I almost never tweet. But I like following those I’ve either met or have an interest in meeting.

Early in my hobby experience I found the Facebook page of a favorite. I followed her until my wife received a message that I was following her, and she asked: “who’s Kristi?” Oops!

I wonder how long it will be before Facebook sends me a provider or hobbyist as someone I may know. I’ve heard that’s happened.

Bottom line...OH2, eccie, P411, et al, are all social media sites for our own special social purposes. I will start here, but I will look at other links if offered.
    James
    Loving life in Austin