Thread: Are you funding the Border wall or ladders? THREAD CLOSED BY CK1942

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fair enough we will agree to disagree...

I would imagine our budget differences is largely due to the salary we pay our troops. We pay them in dollars not in cents as you know China, India, and most likely Russia do. The UK, Saudi and Japan are a fraction of the size of the US so you know their budgets are going to be lower. Plus we do a lot and pay a lot for the research and development which is costly but provides a huge advantage. Then we have the labor expenses to build our state of the art equipment like planes, ships and all the other weapons, etc. so that is another huge costs difference. Then in addition to that, we are expected to fund military actions abroad and defend pretty much the rest of the world, which by the way I am ok with provided they contribute to some degree. And then on top of all that we have to add in the inflated numbers to fund Area 51 and the other secret sites we don’t even know about. Also a well funded military means full and active bases in cities helping their economies...

I fully imagine Iran wants to build nukes to kill Americans with out hesitation or even a second thought as they freely and openly chant death to Americans and burn our flag...I believe that’s exactly what they are thinking regardless of our military budget.

I might be wrong here but I feel that if they were saying death to the Russians or Chinese that Iran would have already been squashed by either of those countries, as a clear and present danger to their people. America since becoming a super power has yet to enter a war to claim territory or resources for its own. Probably could be easily done, but that is not who we are, thank goodness. So for a whole country of Iran to be chanting and bill boarding death to America. I see us as pretty dang tolerant of that. Although our last person in charge gave them one heck of a chance by giving them a 155 billion cash midnight darkness top secret do not let the American People know cash fund to start on those nukes they want to use on us.

Maybe the numbers are inflated...but probably not. Each side has reports showing the numbers in their favor. But many reports show that it costs the American taxpayers 70k for each and every illegal immigrant each and every year (which by the way is way more than many Americans Citizens are able to earn a year) and there are 20 million illegal immigrants here today. And that is a low estimation. Plus thousands more are crossing every day. 70,000 x 20,000,000 = 1,400,000,000,000...so even with inflated numbers that you feel I shared, even those might be a little low...

In all honesty I would be willing to vote today to make all of the hard working illegal immigrants trying to better themselves and willing to assimilate to American ways and laws legal right away, today. Simply go to your local city hall and swear in...Immediately assign them a social security card along with a helpful pamphlet on local government and laws and let them earn a living and pay their bills and more importantly pay their taxes! However without even a second thought all those others here for other reasons and are depending or expecting or demanding the government to take care of them, they need to be sent home today. And we without question need to know who is coming across any of our borders...terroist, criminals and gang members need not apply.

All politicians switch the topic to avoid answering questions they do not want to discuss, it’s called a pivot. Heck Pelosi and Schumer kept interrupting the HS Secretary during the White House meeting the other day because they don’t want to hear what the true numbers on the boarder really are. So there’s that.

Good discussion thanks.
    Last edited by Goofy11; 01-06-2019 at 12:50 AM.