Thread: Frustrating

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Frustrating

Just tried to submit my first review and every time I hit submit it said it was too short by one character. I tried everything. If that’s the case I’m so done with this site, and wish eccie was back. What the fuck

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar
    I’ve had the same things happen to me so many times I’ve stopped writing reviews.

Same thing for me. Are you submitting on your phone?

I ended up jumping on my laptop and using browser and it worked fine...

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
    Just tried to submit my first review and every time I hit submit it said it was too short by one character.
    could be worse.. when I hit "submit", I get a caustic message telling me I don't have any character.. I mean, yes, this is a ****** Board, but that's quite insulting!

I kid.

happened to me a couple of times, early, but I think I figured it out.. but I don't use my phone. hopefully this feature is fixed, because that flaw is major.

I don’t have a computer I can use. Phone or iPad. So I might be screwed from inputting reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just tried to post a Review and got the same result...lacking “character”, lol. Aren’t we all...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
    I don’t have a computer I can use. Phone or iPad. So I might be screwed from inputting reviews.
    Reviews are great and appreciated, but unlike Eccie, you do not need to post reviews for BCD access, and that is what I like about it so you cannot have all access by posting what may or may not be a real encounter. On OH2, you have to be verified as a hobbyist to gain that access and the only way to do so is to get verified providers to vouch for as being a client.

Another good thing is you cannot pay for your verified BCD status either, which cuts down tremendously on those who basically add nothing to the intel of the community and probably do not even see providers, instead, they get intel reserved for the actual hobbyists. Not to mention the mandles that providers can create to obtain access to the men's only forum and reading reviews.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 12-27-2018 at 04:26 AM.