Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eccie is down. Message your preferred, safe providers now...

Verified Companion Companion Brittneyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Why hang out on the E? We have super cool folks running the place here like CK, Fancy and Batman. The E has...well, they don’t have CK, Fancy and Batman.
    I like to hang out in both spots
    I don't play all the time but I love to participate in convos on here when I'm home and have the chance.
    Both sites have something great to offer and I'm sure most ladies have been on both especially with stuff coming and going.
    We should deff respect the work oh2 puts in to stay up and going !

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittneyy View Post
    We should deff respect the work oh2 puts in to stay up and going !
    My point was CK, Batman and Fancy are on the up and up when it comes to Moderation. There is a lot of prejudice and bias displayed by certain Mods. on the E. That doesn’t mean all E Mods. are rouge or corrupt. They have some outstanding Mods. there also. However, the rouge ones who are allowed to discriminate by playing favorites and selectively enforcing guidelines, turn a lot of members off. I don’t see that going on OH2 by the afore mentioned management members.

The complaints I see on OH2 are from trolls who are being held in check, complaining about not being allowed to freely spead their troll dung. IMO, if the trolls don’t like their treatment here, they should go start their own website and wallow in their own troll dung 24/7. Oh, and please take the WK Locker Room leakers with ya!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    This ^^^^ and bias moderating is EXACTLY why I am here and NOT hanging around the E anymore.

IMHO, bias moderating and unchecked troll activity has turned off a lot of people there. If upper management doesn’t have the aspiration to take action and weed out all the trolls, the dead wood and rouge moderators, then they deserve to suffer the consequences of the administration’s inaction and acquiescence of the rouge Mods. and trolls behavior.
    You love talking shit when eccie is down, but be the first one posting there when it's up
    Guest your account if you want to be taken seriously

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ding, you are making yourself an example of what I’m talking about. This thread is not about me. If you bothered to research rather than troll, you would see I rarely, very rarely post on the E anymore. Furthermore, I am not talking “shit.” I am stating my opinion about moderation on the E vs. moderation here. I also detailed the basis for my opinion. As far as talking “shit,” you are doing more than enough of that yourself here.

I don’t need to add to the troll dung you previously deposited here. Therefore, I don’t want your contact information. Please keep it to yourself and feel free to go back to the E as soon as it comes back up. Also feel free to guest your account here since you apparently love it at the E.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 12-16-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Back on topic, please, or else I'll be happy to put the lock on. There are way too many of these threads going on anyway. What's one less?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Ding, you are making yourself an example of what I’m talking about. This thread is not about me. If you bothered to research rather than troll, you would see I rarely, very rarely post on the E anymore. Furthermore, I am not talking “shit.” I am stating my opinion about moderation on the E vs. moderation here. I also detailed the basis for my opinion. As far as talking “shit,” you are doing more than enough of that yourself here.

I don’t need to add to the troll dung you previously deposited here. Therefore, I don’t want your contact information. Please keep it to yourself and feel free to go back to the E as soon as it comes back up. Also feel free to guest your account here since you apparently love it at the E.
    You accuse every member who doesn't agree with your ramblings or kiss your ass of being a troll

Both sites serve their purpose
    You post on both sites religiously,who are you kidding?
    Stop taking yourself too seriously,you don't add much value to either site

Eccie will be back online and you will be back posting on every forum, in every city as if your life depends on it

Servers go down sometimes, it happens

Retired Site "Guide"
    This one's done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2